|Isle of Harris|
|Things To Do|
TARBERT an Tairbeart
Tarbert is the main village in Harris and has all of the amenities that you will need for your stay.
- Ferry connections to Skye
- Bus links throughout Harris and Lewis
- Tourist Information Centre
- Post Office
- Shops stocking groceries, fresh and frozen foods, fresh fruit and vegetables, home baking, daily newspapers. Deliveries available.
- Crafts and Souvenirs
- Tearoom and café serving drinks, snacks, lunch and evening meals (seasonal).
- Fish and Chip shop and mobile takeaway food outlet serving freshly prepared foods.
- Hotels serving a range of meals using fresh local ingredients.
- Hotel bars with live entertainment.
- Garages with petrol and car accessories for sale
- Public telephones - three within 5 minutes walking distance. There is also good mobile phone reception in Tarbert for all main networks.
- Public Library with Internet access.
- Doctor and Dentist